Thread: DSA SA-58 Still Available

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default DSA SA-58 Still Available

According to the article yesterday the DSA SA-58 are still in stock and available. Considering the current situation and rush to buy firearms and ammo this is one way to add a decent semiauto rifle as others clamor for AKs and ARs.

DSA: Some FALs Still In Stock, Under $2000 | Investor Discussion Board: IDB

I see that some M76 rifles are available as well. That could evaporate as well if people search out alternatives. .308/7.62x51 is hard to find but probably not as hard as .223/5.56 and 7.62x39 ammo.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Fal kits do not even get bids on Gunbroker. Not much interest I guess.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

I had one of those. It was a fine rifle. Considering the prices of things lately, I would recommend this rifle before an overpriced AR or AK.

The ammo costs a good bit more but with the right load, this is an amazingly accurate semi.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

like I said last summer the local show at the Lee co civic center all the young guys wanted ar's n aks and 9mm glocks, sigs, walthers
    not collector rifles or other battle rifles fn fal, g-3, etc were sold or looked at
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i loved the FN-FALs myself --the only real reason i moved to AK/AR-15 series was ammo was so much cheaper--

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Yeah I've always loved the FAL, but never got a kit due the the expense of the kit, the receiver, and the ammo. Would have love to build one though.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

I've got three or four R1 kits , but not going to sell unless price / demand goes up. Not even worth geting out / taking pics& all at this time. I'll build one or two ,but no more than that.
    Seems crazy that crappy Romy kits bring $600.00 on GB & The FAL kits I've watched don't even get openers??
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Bradrock View Post
    I've got three or four R1 kits , but not going to sell unless price / demand goes up. Not even worth geting out / taking pics& all at this time. I'll build one or two ,but no more than that.
    Seems crazy that crappy Romy kits bring $600.00 on GB & The FAL kits I've watched don't even get openers??
    Hey Bradrock,
    I am looking to build an Inch pattern FAL. I have my receiver but need a good quality kit. Send me a PM when you get the chance, maybe we can do some business.
    Many Thanks,
    will6970

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.