Thread: -1 for oneofthetwins

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default -1 for oneofthetwins

Yugo kit was advertised as all matching but was not. Also barrel was described as excellent but had a dark bore. An excellent barrel should have some shine to it. I have other Yugo's so you can't tell me that they all have dark bores! Not a bad kit, but not as advertised.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by grandpassage View Post
    Yugo kit was advertised as all matching but was not. Also barrel was described as excellent but had a dark bore. An excellent barrel should have some shine to it. I have other Yugo's so you can't tell me that they all have dark bores! Not a bad kit, but not as advertised.

Like I wrote to you, I tried to be fair and even came off $100 dollars from my previous listing. Threw in extras, but "HEY" you can't please everyone. I just hope other forum members will check out my other ratings before making a judgment. Have a great weekend!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Well maybe you should take a closer look at what you're listing so that you can accurately list the item. I just took another look at the kit and noticed that the trunnions have been tapped for a screw build and also the barrel pin is buggered up. These things were also not in your description. I don't think it's unreasonable to expect a seller to inspect the item they are selling so that they can have an accurate description.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.