Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: - $250.00 for the thief nalioth

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by pirate56 View Post
    naolith, you need to clean this up. you got your $ so do what it takes to get him a kit or refund.
    I dont understand why you allow this to continue. it was a private sale. for all we no the dude could have gotten his kit,and now people are picking sides

Feedback Score

9 people liars?
    1 guy telling truth?
    Last edited by HHollow; 01-19-2011 at 11:47 PM.

Feedback Score

Best to believe nothing of what you hear and only believe half of what you see. USPS sucks for sure. I myself would give it a couple more days or a week to see what happens. I wouldn't think a thief would even bother responding to the post, but an innocent man would to defend his honor if he had any. I'm not taking anyone's side here but you both need to learn to have patience and respect for one another without any name calling and such. You will get farther with sugar than with vinegar. Just my opinion and that isn't much.
    CaptMax
    "You may find me one day dead in a ditch somewhere. But by God, you'll find me in a pile of brass." - Trooper M. Padgett

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Constitution Or Bust
    Ron Paul 2012

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Was the kit shipped with delivery confirmation?

Feedback Score

I want to see what mr impatient has to say when his kit does finally show up and the post office proves to be at fault here. Will there be a public apology?

One is definitely due.... I can't stand impatient jerks who go on internet forums and start a bunch of crap trying to defame someone they don't even know. If you don't know someone, or trust someone, any better than that, go buy your kits and parts at gun shows, and don't buy them in private sales on internet forums.
    It's hard for me to believe this guy is in the business as an SOT and wants to go ballistic like that on the internet over a measly $250
    ....especially without making sure he's not sticking his boot in his mouth.
    I can't wait to get a good laugh when the kit shows up with a postmark on it proving he's full of crap.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra 76 two View Post
    I want to see what mr impatient has to say when his kit does finally show up and the post office proves to be at fault here. Will there be a public apology?

One is definitely due.... I can't stand impatient jerks who go on internet forums and start a bunch of crap trying to defame someone they don't even know. If you don't know someone, or trust someone, any better than that, go buy your kits and parts at gun shows, and don't buy them in private sales on internet forums.
    It's hard for me to believe this guy is in the business as an SOT and wants to go ballistic like that on the internet over a measly $250
    ....especially without making sure he's not sticking his boot in his mouth.
    I can't wait to get a good laugh when the kit shows up with a postmark on it proving he's full of crap.
    Mr impatient, is a good man and a man of integrity and DAMN sure would do what he should, If he is in the wrong, I wish Nalioth would have spent $2.00 mmore to avoid this issue. But research and history prove nalioth has been a common factor in several issues. Including his assinine condesendin posts. I have no dog in the fight and hope all ends well.
    American By Birth, Southern By the Grace Of God

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by pirate56 View Post
    naolith, you need to clean this up. you got your $ so do what it takes to get him a kit or refund.
    The irony -

I started working with Stan before all this, Project Guns, started. He had my money and parts for 2 1/2 years. So long in fact, I had to send him a copy of my cancelled check to prove to him when he got the parts and started the work.

I have watched him build 1919a4s, RPDs, Bren’s, MG34 rewelds, DP rewelds, PKMs, and his personal projects over the past years. I didn't bug him to much as I sent an email checking in email every SIX months.

Finally sent my parts back last week, not functioning correctly I might add. I asked for a refund or make it right politely and I got nothing.

2 1/2 YEARS -Anyone who says this is exceptable is full of it. Pretty sad........

I have all the emails to prove it. I am sure this will get taken down, I will be banned, but the truth is he did not deliver on his word, was not timely, and took $425.00 from me for incomplete work and I tried to discuss this with him multiple times.

and so the firestorm starts

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

no chance of locking these threads to help prevent more hate and discontent amongst members?

I see nothing good being posted any further in this. I love drama as much as the next tv watching american, but not here guys.

my .02

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

That's +1 for me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.