Gunco Forums banner

A+ for Cope's and Misty....

1K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  4thIDvet 
#1 ·
Guys. Misty, unbeknown too us. Went out of her way too save "Bosco" the dog..
She put her life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness and her job :w00t1: on the line too save him.
A woman above women. A cut above as we used too say. :salute:
Bosco has been saved. This shows the quality of Cope's and all our sponsors, in their reliability of products they sell and the quality of the employees that they employee.
Thank you Misty. You are a cut above. :salute:

#5 ·
Don't know who Bosco is, he sure has been treated better than me

I am a member of weaponguide, here, ak forums ar-15, ak-47. com, sturmgewher, subguns, sig forum, glocktalk, roderus, florida conceled carry etc

I bought one of those out of twist ak barrels from these folks at copes ( see the thread on this site)I called three time's to return the damn thing for a refund and was told I would get a return slip of some sort, I posted this over at weaponsguide and NO REPLY that says alot and I don't care what Misty looks like, twice she herself told me she would get the form out in the mail and NO SHOW

I have previously bought items from this firm with not complaints the last being a bucket of long storage MRE type foods

The only company i have ever complained about on this or any other board has been SARCO
if the folks at Copes are stand up folks they will send me a PM apologizing to me for this slip up and refund my money

let see
sprat

#6 ·
Okay....
I have to defend myself once again to you....

1)
How do I get a hold of you... if I dont know your real name? All I know is your screen name...
2)
You have in no way called me( personally) 3 times. Maybe you have talked to my co-workers.. but you have not TALKED to me 3 times. I do remember talking to you once.. and i did tell you that we would issue a call tag for those barrels. I had the call tag sent to your email. As I stated before in the weaponsguild thread... maybe your email considered it spam.. which made it were you did not get it.
If that is the case... then I am sorry....

If you would like... call me Monday.. 1 866 523 2673 ask for Misty M-F 9-530pm EST or email me your name misty@copesdistributing.net... and I will snail mail you the call tag... that we did promise you.

I am truly sorry if you feel that you have been shafted by me or my company. I have never treat any of my customers bad and I am not going to start now. ..

Get a hold of me and we will take care of this situation...

Thanks,
Misty

#7 ·
Sprat1...

With all due respect.. If you have a negative post about Cope's. Can you please start your own.
I talked with Misty yesterday and had a great conversation.
Having spent quite a bit of $$$$ with the company and finding them too be some very qualified, honest, nice people. I will continue too do business with them.
Never in all my posts here and on other forums, would I say something I would not say too a Mans face.
Woke up on a lot of barroom floors, but that is a story for another day. :)
Thank you Sprat. I hope your problem is resolved with a simple phone call on Monday. 4th Tim. Astor FL.

#12 ·
First let me say I am /was out of town and didn't have my netbook with me to post or check e-mails or check this site or weaponsguide while on the road

as you all have read I tried three times to contact Copes by Phone and in fact spoke to Misty twice , carman once, with no satisfaction over a good distance of time
So I commented on this over at Weaponsguild, I did not get a e-mail telling me someone replied to my post(Misty) nor did I receive a PM
so when I saw the above post I felt compelled to comment

I received a e-mail from weaponsguild on wednesday this week indicating Misty finally has sent me a PM after reading this post/thread

after a series of e-mails and PM's, the whole matter has been sorted out, miscommunications all the way around

I too have had great service from Copes in the recent past and never had a compliant. now that this behind us all I will continue to do business with this company

4thID vet thank you for your military service, thats all I will say about your comments

sprat
somewhere in Florida

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.