Thread: Obama Campaign Unlawfully Misuses Proprietary Firearms Industry Media List

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Obama Campaign Unlawfully Misuses Proprietary Firearms Industry Media List

News from October 8, 2008

More...

Feedback Score

Default ?????

What has been the outcome of this situation ????

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poverty Ridge View Post
    What has been the outcome of this situation ????
    Don't you know... liberals are above the law.

Mark

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

He's our first black president, the first 2 scandals are on the house.

Feedback Score

He is liberal scum and a terrorist and muslim and the list goes on. The guy is as crooked as can be. He lied to get where he is, come on now he is from Illinois. The only kind of politics that are going on there is crooked. Nothing good comes from Illinois. So now the white house is full of monkeys destroying our country from the inside out, that nice huh? I blame everysingle pile of putrid filth that voted for him. Maybe after the country falls apart and everyone is on lying on there death bed they'll realize that "hey I was wrong to vote for him just because he's a monkey". What I can't beleive is the way people look at this guy, they look at him like he's Jesus and they say he is too. So just the day before yesterday 55,000 people lost there jobs and yesterday got news that Wells Fargo is going to slowly fire 3,000,000 of there employee's ( yest thats right 3 million employees ). All he does is blow everybodys money on stupid shit redistributing everyone's money into the Liberal's pockets. Yeah so he wants to spend 4 Trillion dollars on dumb shit " golf courses, stadiums, and roads" wheres the revenue. We need to start manufacturing our own goods. We need to expand our knowledge on alternative fuels "just like what Mccain was going to do, God bless him", but no Osama is going to squander all that money. In my opinion this asshole knows exactly what he's doing, after all he is the reason the banks made all those housing loans to people that couldn't afford to pay them back. Yeah he actually sent goons to bankers houses and threatend them to make these loans to people that can't pay them back. I think it's time for a revolution ro anarchy. Either one can't hurt this country anymore then he's going to. Bush is going down in history as one of the best presidents ever, who tackled all kinds of tough issues back to back to back. Burn the Obama's on a stick.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Wells Fargo will be hard-pressed to layoff 3 million employees considering the combined Wells Fargo/Wachovia workforce is around 280 THOUSAND.

Any time a merger or acquisition occurs, there will be duplication of jobs and some people will get the axe. And, in the face of the bloated default housing "market" it's doubtful that even Wells Fargo will remain untouched - which will probably lead to more layoffs. But a few thousand may be let go, not an impossible 3 million.

Unlike many of its peers, the San Francisco-based bank is expected to remain profitable when it reports Wednesday. Analysts are forecasting that the company will report net income of $1.07 billion, or 33 cents a share, according to Thomson Reuters.
    This from news dated January 27, 2009 at Wells Fargo tries to keep winning streak alive - Jan. 27, 2009 where a potential for Wells Fargo gloom is hinted at, along with the somewhat surprising news that WF is doing better than expected. As shown above WF is turning a profit.
    I have a daughter. I tell her, "911 is what you dial after you're raped. 1911 is what you should have before they try."

Feedback Score

Well go figure I did'nt think they had that many people, my girlfriend tolled me that one. It's just like her to get numbers wrong. I just wonder where that 3million number came from. She got that info from Neil Kavuto on FNC 360, the only news channel worth watching. Everything else you can't deny unless your one of those consciossless liberals. Uh what do you mean about GW Bush?

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

I didnt vote for him. I thought every vote counted. I guess mine didn't count

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by futuregunmaker View Post
    Uh what do you mean about GW Bush?
    Some time ago I was involved in a "discussion" here at Gunco where a couple of members called me some not so nice names for stating that Bush's Directive 51 was a simple disaster recovery plan (same issuance as his predecessors since Eisenhower) and not a bid to assume dictatorial powers.

So, the sig is a sarcastic dig regarding that series of posts. I should take it down, it's old news now.
    I have a daughter. I tell her, "911 is what you dial after you're raped. 1911 is what you should have before they try."

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.