Thread: State Judge Rules For Gun Club

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak State Judge Rules For Gun Club

A Superior Court judge has ruled that a group of local residents failed to show that the Metacon Gun Club poses a threat to the environment, eliminating the sole pending allegation of the three lawsuits the group filed four years ago."Based on the more credible evidence the court finds that the plaintiff has not met its burden of proof, and therefore finds for the defendant without costs," Superior Court Judge William T. Cremins said in his decision.

More...

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Good news. Thanks Gunco!

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

The NRA pushed legislation through a number a state legislatures preventing noise ordinances from closing ranges. Georgia law prevents the new mini mansions in north Atlanta from stopping me shooting on my licensed sport shooting facility.
    There is no nonsense so errant that it cannot be made the creed of the vast majority by adequate governmental action. -- Bertrand Russell

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity." Robert J. Hanlon

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Winn R View Post
    The NRA pushed legislation through a number a state legislatures preventing noise ordinances from closing ranges. Georgia law prevents the new mini mansions in north Atlanta from stopping me shooting on my licensed sport shooting facility.

Who is going to pay the legal fees this gun club has undertaken?

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.