Thread: Pa. House defeats lost-and-stolen gun bill

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Pa. House defeats lost-and-stolen gun bill

The Pa. House yesterday rejected a measure to punish law-abiding citizens for not reporting the theft of a firearm immediately. By a vote of 128-75 the House defeated an amendment that would have made it mandatory to report lost and stolen handguns.

More...

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunco View Post
    The Pa. House yesterday rejected a measure to punish law-abiding citizens for not reporting the theft of a firearm immediately. By a vote of 128-75 the House defeated an amendment that would have made it mandatory to report lost and stolen handguns.

More...
    Selling a pistol to my FFL. Ask him if isn't going to call in to see if the gun was stolen, as I had done a purchase on it and had a reciept from the person I purchased from. So I was legal.
    He said the ATF will give him NO help in doing a records check on whether a gun is stolen or not. WTF.
    This article kinda follows in line with that incident. What the hell are they up too.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Seems that if they can charge some one with a gun crime, they can deny them on the nics. For life. Let's call it dis-armement by proxy.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.