Thread: Urgent Email Action Needed ? Senate Bill 1130 Scheduled For Senate Floor Action On Th

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Urgent Email Action Needed ? Senate Bill 1130 Scheduled For Senate Floor Action On Th

Senate Bill 1130 by Senator Durell Peaden (R-Crestview) will be heard on the SENATE FLOOR Thursday, April 3rd.Your Emails Make A Difference! Please immediately send an email to ALL members of the Senate and URGE THEM TO SUPPORT SB-1130. Then CALL YOUR Senator's Tallahassee office and urge them to support SB-1130.

More...

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

I came over to this post after hitting the "Get new posts." I only have a few more dollars to go on my N.R.A. EPL life membership.
    It saddened me to see so few replys by our members in this section. Myself included.
    My Rep. is Corrine Brown Dem. Fla. I write her often regarding matters on gun related issues. She is 100% anti gun. But of all the politicians I write, she gets credit for one thing. She answers my letters and gives me her opinion.
    If I can figure this darn computer out I will send some E-Mails now.
    I hope more people come over to this section and take a peek. Don't cry later if that bill fails us.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.