Thread: Campus Carry Bill May Be Heard in Senate Committee of the Whole Tomorrow!

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Campus Carry Bill May Be Heard in Senate Committee of the Whole Tomorrow!

Senate Bill 1214, critical Right-to-Carry reform legislation, introduced by State Senator Karen Johnson (R-18), could be heard in the Senate Committee of the Whole on Thursday, April 3. SB1214 would permit citizens with concealed weapons permits to carry a firearm for self-defense on public university and college campuses. The deadline for bills to be out of their house of origin is Friday, April 4, which is why its imperative that NRA members continue to call their State Senator and ask for their support for this important right to carry measure.

More...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

My school will be participating in Students for Concealed Carry's, Empty Holster Protest. I just met with the chief of police here today to make sure they wouldn't go crazy seeing a bunch of us sporting holsters.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pjm204 View Post
    My school will be participating in Students for Concealed Carry's, Empty Holster Protest. I just met with the chief of police here today to make sure they wouldn't go crazy seeing a bunch of us sporting holsters.
    Good idea, but it would all in vein if one nut job decided to pack.
    The press would eat that up!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Well I certainly hope that doesn't happen, I don't foresee it happening either. The press will eat the story up either way, we are contacting the local paper/tv station. I am pretty sure we will make the news.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Good for you Pjm, an empty demonstrates that you have been stripped of your right to defend your self in a time that we are in a war with terror.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

exactly....on college campuses we are policy'd out of the ability to protect ourselves and our classmates from people who threaten our lives...just last semester we had a student get shot in the head, luckily it grazed him and he lived, but still...not good.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.