Thread: Obama Comes Out Against Concealed Carry

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Obama Comes Out Against Concealed Carry

Barack Obama is embracing anti-gun policies in the run-up to a Democratic presidential debate scheduled on the one-year anniversary of the Virginia Tech shootings.?I am not in favor of concealed weapons,? Obama told the Pittsburgh Tribune. ?I think that creates a potential atmosphere where more innocent people could (get shot during) altercations.?

More...

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

It figures.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

He's a real dickhead,and just think ,alots off gun owners will vote for this black mumbo. I personly don't like anything about him.

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Hummm? lets see....they say something like 85% of all crime is comitted by 3% of the population. I'm guessing Obama doesn't want to lose the votes from those 3% who would shortly get capped for being stupid. He would like for us to be dependent on the government for everything and in turn make the government involved in controling every miniscule aspect of your life.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by moleman View Post
    Hummm? lets see....they say something like 85% of all crime is comitted by 3% of the population. I'm guessing Obama doesn't want to lose the votes from those 3% who would shortly get capped for being stupid. He would like for us to be dependent on the government for everything and in turn make the government involved in controling every miniscule aspect of your life.
    I think you hit the nail on the head there. It's "just call 911" mentality.
    AKA Mohawk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

He reminds me of a couple of ass kissers at work. Tell them what the want to hear. Kinda wonder if he stands for anything. I only wish that he would soon show his true colors and then maybe the blindfolds will come off his supporters and he will go by the wayside. Jim Jones in the making.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Whaddya expect from an Illinois Senator? Cook County and the rest are all in it for the power - NOT Freedom. Chicago, Illinois is one home to all that's evil in this country.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

He is showing his true colors, he believes in gun control and giving illegal immigrants amnesty. Jimmy T summed it up well, a dickhead.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

I know he just lost a few votes in Washington D.C., where you have an 87% better chance of being killed by a gun than you do if you were serving in our military in Iraq.
    My God. The thought of him being our next president sends chills down my spine.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.