Gunco Forums banner

Obama Comes Out Against Concealed Carry

2K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  4thIDvet 
#1 ·
Barack Obama is embracing anti-gun policies in the run-up to a Democratic presidential debate scheduled on the one-year anniversary of the Virginia Tech shootings.?I am not in favor of concealed weapons,? Obama told the Pittsburgh Tribune. ?I think that creates a potential atmosphere where more innocent people could (get shot during) altercations.?

More...

#4 ·
Hummm? lets see....they say something like 85% of all crime is comitted by 3% of the population. I'm guessing Obama doesn't want to lose the votes from those 3% who would shortly get capped for being stupid. He would like for us to be dependent on the government for everything and in turn make the government involved in controling every miniscule aspect of your life.

#6 ·
He reminds me of a couple of ass kissers at work. Tell them what the want to hear. Kinda wonder if he stands for anything. I only wish that he would soon show his true colors and then maybe the blindfolds will come off his supporters and he will go by the wayside. Jim Jones in the making.

#7 ·
Whaddya expect from an Illinois Senator? Cook County and the rest are all in it for the power - NOT Freedom. Chicago, Illinois is one home to all that's evil in this country.

#9 ·
I know he just lost a few votes in Washington D.C., where you have an 87% better chance of being killed by a gun than you do if you were serving in our military in Iraq.
My God. The thought of him being our next president sends chills down my spine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.