Thread: McCain has ?work to do? with gun owners: NRA

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak McCain has ?work to do? with gun owners: NRA

If Sen. John McCain expects the support of gun owners in this year?s presidential race, the Arizona Republican must make an effort to overcome some decisions the National Rifle Association (NRA) has found troubling.?John McCain still has some work to do to give them a comfort level,? Chris Cox, executive director of the NRA, said during an interview with The Hill.

More...

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunco View Post
    If Sen. John McCain expects the support of gun owners in this year?s presidential race, the Arizona Republican must make an effort to overcome some decisions the National Rifle Association (NRA) has found troubling.?John McCain still has some work to do to give them a comfort level,? Chris Cox, executive director of the NRA, said during an interview with The Hill.

More...
    Looks like I was not alone when I put up that post in the Gen. Discussion forum on Mccains stand on gun issues. Good God what the hell are our choices. Mccain, Hitlary, Obunbuts. Oh God we gun owners have a storm brewing. I'm buying every gun Bluejack is selling.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.