Thread: Mayors and Wal-Mart Back Gun Sales Plan

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Mayors and Wal-Mart Back Gun Sales Plan

A coalition of mayors in favor of gun control, led by Michael R. Bloomberg of New York and Thomas M. Menino of Boston, said on Monday that it had reached a 10-point agreement with Wal-Mart, the country?s largest seller of guns, to track the sale of firearms more closely.

More...

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

So if my ruger 10/22 that I bought from walmart in the 80's were to get stolen, would that count as being involved in a crime? Lets say you me or joe blow is on his way hunting or the range and is pulled over and ticketed for a minor traffic violation and is in the posession of a firearm. Does that count as being involved in a crime? And Walmart is giving the feds access to all gun purchases without a warrant? This sounds like they're trying to sneak in the basis of a national gun registry that is illegal. This is just a bunch of crap so that the politicians can say they are "hard on crime" as they chip away at our freedoms.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

I thought Wally World was gonna stop selling guns. Huh. Guess there making too much money. Looks like there playing both sides of the fence on this one.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    I thought Wally World was gonna stop selling guns. Huh. Guess there making too much money. Looks like there playing both sides of the fence on this one.
    I thought they had also. They still have guns listed on their website, but they have pulled the guns from all the area walmarts by me.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Here in Tallahassee they used to sell long guns and pistols. They only sell long guns now. I think it was just pistols they stopped selling everywhere
    (allowed), and both pistols and long guns in certain (not profitable) locations.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.