Thread: Bill Forces States To Accept Right-To-Carry Permits

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Bill Forces States To Accept Right-To-Carry Permits

Americans with state-issued concealed weapons permits would be allowed to carry guns wherever they travel in the country under a bill introduced Monday by 3rd District Rep. John Boozman, R-Rogers. The measure would eliminate a mishmash of concealed weapons regulations that vary from state to state, Boozman contends. All states would have to recognize concealed handgun permits from elsewhere.

More...

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Talking

"Florida's standards for concealed carry are so low. Some death row inmates have them." HAAAHHaha. Why hell yah. They got people trying to kill them.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

id like to see this happen in some form with some uniform regulations.
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

While I am a CCW holder , I believe that the above legislation is unconstitutional. I believe that if one were to read the 10th amendment it would provide the facts that make this bill ill advised on so many fronts.
    MOLON LABE !!!!!

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. --Benjemin Franklin

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. -- Sigmund Freud

TO vote for the lesser of two evils , is to still vote for evil.

Feedback Score

Should be unnecessary. We already have a constitutional right to bear arms. The bill would be a great step toward restoring those rights. Halleluja !
    CH

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

When the NRA came up with the "Comprehensive Personal Protection Outside the Home" course, I think they wanted it to be a model for a nationwide CCW permit. It is a good course and probably covers things better than any individual state CCW classes. I know some people won't like this but I'd like to see a little stricter rules on a nationwide permit. Some permit holders around here have the attention span of a pre-schooler...... JMHO

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.