Thread: Wal-Mart To Create Gun Buyer Database

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Wal-Mart To Create Gun Buyer Database

Recently, Wal-Mart joined New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg at a gathering of Bloomberg?s anti-gun group, Mayors Against Illegal Guns, to announce a series of changes to the way in which Wal-Mart handles firearm transactions. At the press event, J.P. Suarez, chief compliance officer for Wal-Mart Stores Inc., said: ?The costs are, we think, part of what it takes to be responsible.? Suarez also added, "This is not a signal that we're getting out of firearms."

More...

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

I think they're stupid for this action, but I don't really care what they do......I've never bought a firearm from them and now never will. Fuck 'em.

....and yes, Fuck 'em is a technical term

Did I do that?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Illya Kuryakin View Post
    I think they're stupid for this action, but I don't really care what they do......I've never bought a firearm from them and now never will. Fuck 'em.

ditto here....I even hate to buy groceries at WallyWorld.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

More corporate tyranny. I won't be buying anything from wal-mart any time soon.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

What happens if the dumb ass breaks into Walmart and steals a gun then goes out and commits another crime with it? Can Walmart now pass their own test on their no sell policy?
    Getting your gun stolen is a crime and according to BATF rules it is to be reported to them as well as the police. If my stolen gun is then used in another crime, I lost responsibility by reporting it stolen in the first place. I guess that if your car is stolen and then is involved in a wreck that kills someone then I am at fault, not the criminal.
    If you want more gun control, use both hands.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Illya Kuryakin View Post

I never buy anything at WallyWorld and this is just another example why!
    "Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway." - The Duke

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

WTF It has to be registured in the first place, what will walmart be doing to help any one by recording the sale on video. What right does a 18 rear old pimpled face punk likely not even a legal alien have to decide if I can purchase a fire arm???IF I were to have a gun stolen what gives walmart the right to Judge if I have the right to buy another gun there? Are they!@# physic or something?? as far as them not getting out of the gun bussiness !@# BS 90 percent of the stores in my are have stoped selling guns and the new super walmart dont have them. the last time I got a hunting liscense there the KID who did it screwd it up 3 time I finally got pissed and left. for this Ahole to have any say in my right to own a firearm is a god damm joke. This is another case (like EBAY) of shoveing there own political belieafs down the throats of the amercan consummer. They think somehow having the transaction on tape will keep them from getting sued down the road.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

+1

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

total coersion!!!! We should've seen it comning. First, they won't sell albums with "explicit lyrics"
    Now recording gun purchases...
    What does Walmart have against the first and second amendments?

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.