Thread: Empty holsters a silent protest

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Empty holsters a silent protest

Students at college campuses across the Carolinas and the nation are wearing empty gun holsters to class this week to support the legalization of concealed weapons by licensed carriers at school.

More...

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Ask the kids at Virginia Tech if they wish someone had a gun to pop this wack ball in the head when he started shooting.
    Damn I just watched a documentary on that shooting. The poor kids tried to barricade themselves in the rooms and wacko busted through the door and kept shooting them.
    If only one kid had a gun. Damn. Pop. Wham. Problem solved.
    I don't care about no stinking rules. If I had a kid in college you can bet I would get them the best carry weapon they wanted.
    Better to be judged by 12 than carried by six.
    Good to see these kids are protesting. SUE the living piss out of a college if, God forbids, that ever happens again.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

I'm re-attending college, a technical school. The law has nothing to do with it, if I'm caught with a "weapon" I'm expelled. No trial, no innocent until proven guilty, expelled. Permanently. This is policy of the State Board of Regents. Appointed, not elected, bureaucrats answerable to no one.

We tried to pass a law prohibiting expulsion for CCW carriers. The Bill passed almost unanimously in the South Dakota House, but was stopped by liberal special interests in the Senate, it never got as far as a general vote in the Senate.

So, unelected officials continue to wield power over me, aided by a few nanny state liberals who think that bureaucracy is fine. In spite of the fact that the Bill was popularly supported by an overwhelming majority of people in the State.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

SJOHNSON,
    I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried out by 6...if you know what I mean

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.