Thread: OUR RIGHT-TO-CARRY IS UNDER ATTACK!

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak OUR RIGHT-TO-CARRY IS UNDER ATTACK!

In the fight for your firearms freedom, the Florida Chamber of Commerce and the Florida Retail Federation were determined to kill Florida's HB503, the bill that protects your right to keep a firearm in your vehicle for personal protection. They even threatened the Legislature and the Governor with a lawsuit. The Legislature was not intimidated -- they passed the bill. Governor Charlie Crist (R) was not intimidated -- he signed it into law.

More...

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

This seems pretty simple. Stop buying from Disney Publix and Walmart. Get a list of all the companys involved and simply don't buy anything from them. When the tumbleweeds are blowing through their parking lots, they will have something to think about.

Feedback Score

Contact Welcome to GRNC and ask about the don't buy from list and the cards we passed out. Startba Grass Roots in Fla. and do the same thing It works for some companies.
    good guns and bad girls what a life.

How can you trust a government that can't run a business of sell sex and booze without bankrupting it.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Talking

HAAHHHa HHHAAAA

Disney- Caved in and has Fag week down here every year.
    Publix - Hurting cause Wally World is killing there prices.
    Wally World- Walk in the store and see if you can find more than 10 items that are made in the U.S.A.

Thanks to this NRA forum I E-Mailed old Charlie. He replied. Guys please E-Mail these politicians. The homos were kicked out of Disney World down here and they screamed and made there voices heard. Now they have homo week at Disney. Quite a show.

If we sit back and do nothing. Guess what. Don't cry after this next election. I am a rookie on this computer and I was able to get my E-mails out to these politicians. So I know you guys can do it.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

The hardest occupation in this country anymore is being a heterosexual white male.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.