Thread: Victories for Gun Rights

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Victories for Gun Rights

Second Amendment supporters got a couple of pieces of good news last week. One, perhaps the most important in a while, was that a federal appeals court didn`t buy New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg`s argument that firearms manufacturers should be held responsible for firearm violence in his city. The other bit of good news came when U.S. Secretary of the Interior Dirk Kempthorne proposed new rules regarding carrying loaded, concealed firearms in some national parks and wildlife refuges.

More...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

What great news!!!! Finally, the carry restrictions in Federal parks, imposed years ago may be coming to an end!

If there were any justice, Mike Bloomberg would be mugged(no harm should come to him, mind you) with a salad fork in a "gun free zone".
    Then I could watch him try to sue salad fork manufacturers and institute "fork free zones"
    what a twit!

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by upgrayedd View Post
    What great news!!!! Finally, the carry restrictions in Federal parks, imposed years ago may be coming to an end!

If there were any justice, Mike Bloomberg would be mugged(no harm should come to him, mind you) with a salad fork in a "gun free zone".
    Then I could watch him try to sue salad fork manufacturers and institute "fork free zones"
    what a twit!
    While I see you r reasoning, I think it should be a gun in one of his gun free zones, just to reinforce the ineffectiveness of such legislation.

It still amazes me how many laws people try to pass, when biblically speaking, it all can all be said in ten sentences. The people as a whole who don't follow the ten commandments, can't be corrected by passing more laws that are supposed to stop the same damn things.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.