Thread: Wal-Mart to videotape gun buyers

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Wal-Mart to videotape gun buyers

Yo, what up my Ninja! gmanindahood's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I'm happy to say that I pass several Bal-Farts to get to my nearest Outdoor World. We do need to call wal-mart and voice our displeasure. F them too.
    --gman
    It takes a nation of millions to hold us all back!

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Many years ago I had a run in with wal mart. I have not been back. I personly thank that the upper managerment in nothing but a bunch of FU#KUPS, and they have nothing that I need. I take my money to stores that needs my busness.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Postak Who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunco View Post
    As long as they keep selling guns I don't give a damn if they video me. Legal purchase, legal weapon.
    What the funny part of that was "Mayors against illegal guns."
    Has bloomwitz been living in a glass jar for the last 50yrs. That is what the NRA and others have been preaching for ever.
    Punish the jerks who do illegal things with illegal weapons. Not us legal gun owners who are trying to do everything by the freaking book. Which you have to be a lawyer to understand.
    Friggen idiots. I wonder how many armed body guards Bloomwitz travels with.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Within one week(two visits to the gun counter) I purchased a box of .357 mags and the counter jockey kid convinced me to buy the other box(his last one) so I did.
    I got all the way home and I realized that he sold me a box of .357 mags and a box of .357 SIGs!!!!!!!! Wal mart has a no return policy on ammo.
    Second trip, I purchased a box of .223 ammo and ANOTHER employee tells me to buy the last box, so I do. I get home, and guess what??? I just bought a box of .223 Remington and .222 Remington!!!!!!DOH!!!!!!!!!
    A conspiracy...

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by upgrayedd View Post
    Within one week(two visits to the gun counter) I purchased a box of .357 mags and the counter jockey kid convinced me to buy the other box(his last one) so I did.
    I got all the way home and I realized that he sold me a box of .357 mags and a box of .357 SIGs!!!!!!!! Wal mart has a no return policy on ammo.
    Second trip, I purchased a box of .223 ammo and ANOTHER employee tells me to buy the last box, so I do. I get home, and guess what??? I just bought a box of .223 Remington and .222 Remington!!!!!!DOH!!!!!!!!!
    A conspiracy...
    sounds like an excuse to buy two more guns.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.