Thread: 18-year-olds granted gun rights

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak 18-year-olds granted gun rights

Youths ages 18 through 20 can possess handguns legally under a South Carolina state Supreme Court ruling issued Monday.

More...

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

I thank it's a OK law, but no way should they have a CWP, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
    Your in my Mind, and in my Sights

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Just why shouldn't a law abiding young adult whom is able to go die for this country not have a CWP or as we call it here a CCW? I believe that a law abiding youth is as capable of reasonable decisions and many times are more level headed than some adults. I have seen to many adults on the sports fields who go completely nuts with no regard for anything but their momentary emotional relief. I would much rather my 20 year old have a CCW than a lot of the adults whom I know , who even though they have never had a felony or other crime of violence (misdemeanor domestic violence). I believe that like alcohol laws, the age issue on concealed weapons do not make a felon, it is the felon who causes the problems. I know that when I am on the range, or in a function when I need a weapon behind me , I can think of only a few people who I would rather have at my back than my daughter, and she is 20.
    MOLON LABE !!!!!

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. --Benjemin Franklin

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. -- Sigmund Freud

TO vote for the lesser of two evils , is to still vote for evil.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.