Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Oppressive Ammunition Restrictions Pass California Assembly!

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamndmnt View Post
    gunco, you could just shorten "sheepeople" to "sheeple". thats what i do
    Correction made....Thanks!!!
    "Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway." - The Duke

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    If the USA is ever invaded, I'd understand if the landing point was California!
    The "pink people would stop them"
    One of the reasons the Japanese did not keep coming and attack America after the bombing of Pearl Harbor. They were concerned of the armed citizens. I am not saying that was the only reason. But it did concern them.
    I am afraid this is the start of our "No ammo, what good is a gun attack"
    I'm dusting off my single stage press. Hmm lets see. Powder, case, bullets, primers. Damn. I'm down to 12,000 rounds. Better start ordering.
    Gunco if you need ammo let us know. We will all chip in and send you 50 rounds a week. You are in Kommifornia right.
    I'm telling you guys. These S.O.B. anit gunners ain't stupid. Hit us where it hurts. Our Ammo. Hell I'll buy a bow and arrow.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

thats funny 4thidvet. i was thinking about a crossbow the other day myself or a muzzle loader. hell i'll make me a friging catapult or trebuchet(not sure of spelling as it is french word)make booby traps, tiger pits, whatever it takes. thats if they can get my guns with me still alive

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

ya'll just don't get it. it's not about crime. that's just an excuse. it's about THE CONTROL of the people. james madison warned us..............
    James Madison wrote in the Federalist Papers (No. 46), “The ultimate authority... resides in the people alone. ... The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition.”

Similarly, Federalist Noah Webster wrote: “Tyranny is the exercise of some power over a man, which is not warranted by law, or necessary for the public safety. A people can never be deprived of their liberties, while they retain in their own hands, a power sufficient to any other power in the state.”
    "It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." --Samuel Adams

Feedback Score

Time to start up a reloading club for the poor people stuck in cali

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.