Gunco Forums banner

Oppressive Ammunition Restrictions Pass California Assembly!

2K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  steve831 
#1 ·
This afternoon the Assembly voted to pass Assembly Bill 2062 by a vote of 41-31.

More...

#3 ·
This is not a direct quote. But the jist is that more gun control legislation only penalizes law abiding gun owners. The criminals do not purchase their guns or ammunition legally. John McCain.
What is to stop someone from crossing the state lines to purchase ammo? I'd make a friend in Nevada and have him buy the ammo for me.

#6 · (Edited)
I am speechless! I am confussed on how stupid our public officials really are. How they actually think that this will curb crime and violence.

Criminals don't follow rules or care about things like this yet here we go.... yet another head up his ass public official taking away law abiding gun owners rights because he wants to get re-elected.

How do politicians get re-elected now a days....Scare the sheeple into believe this will curb crime and that the politicains care.

Its actually disraceful!

#7 ·
I am speechless! I am confussed on how stupid our public officials really are. How they actually think that this will curb crime and violence.

Criminals don't follow rules or care about things like this yet here we go.... yet another head up his ass public official taking away law abiding gun owners rights because he wants to get re-elected.

How do politicians get re-elected now a days....Scare the sheepeople into believe this will curb crime and that the politicains care.

Its actually disraceful!
Nope. Diebold and ES&S.

#12 ·
The "pink people would stop them" :biggrin:
One of the reasons the Japanese did not keep coming and attack America after the bombing of Pearl Harbor. They were concerned of the armed citizens. I am not saying that was the only reason. But it did concern them.
I am afraid this is the start of our "No ammo, what good is a gun attack"
I'm dusting off my single stage press. Hmm lets see. Powder, case, bullets, primers. Damn. I'm down to 12,000 rounds. Better start ordering.
Gunco if you need ammo let us know. We will all chip in and send you 50 rounds a week. :rofl: You are in Kommifornia right.
I'm telling you guys. These S.O.B. anit gunners ain't stupid. Hit us where it hurts. Our Ammo. Hell I'll buy a bow and arrow.

#13 ·
thats funny 4thidvet. i was thinking about a crossbow the other day myself or a muzzle loader. hell i'll make me a friging catapult or trebuchet(not sure of spelling as it is french word)make booby traps, tiger pits, whatever it takes. thats if they can get my guns with me still alive:naughty:

#14 ·
ya'll just don't get it. it's not about crime. that's just an excuse. it's about THE CONTROL of the people. james madison warned us..............
James Madison wrote in the Federalist Papers (No. 46), “The ultimate authority... resides in the people alone. ... The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition.”

Similarly, Federalist Noah Webster wrote: “Tyranny is the exercise of some power over a man, which is not warranted by law, or necessary for the public safety. A people can never be deprived of their liberties, while they retain in their own hands, a power sufficient to any other power in the state.”

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.