Thread: Outrage of the Week

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Outrage of the Week

This week?s outrage comes to us from Winchendon, Massachusetts where, in yet another case of ?zero-tolerance? enforcement defying common sense, fourth-grader Bradley Geslak was suspended from Toy Town Elementary School for bringing a Memorial Day souvenir to school.

More...

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

WTH

That's as bad as the scene the New Jersey elementary made over my daughter. She wore long, floppy, green, fake fingernails as part of a witch Halloween costume and they called me up to take her home from the school party, her fingernails were "weapons" and she might be suspended (she wasn't, but cried herself to sleep that night). I tell you, school staff are vicious toward anyone outside their neat little boxes.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Nah, blame the parents, they cause all of this hysteria.
    For example, a Caroline county Va parent of a school age child is threatening legal action against the school board because her chikld swallowed a gnat and she had to take him to the doctor!!! For christ's sake!!!
    Same thing with "offensive tee shirts" and "innapropriate attire"
    These are all issues that PARENTS should be in charge of, not the school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you tell that my wife is a teacher?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Back on the subject, what about pens and pencils!!! I couldnt think of a much better weapon than that...maybe scissors, protractors or the chemicals in the science lab.

It wont be long before schools are run by private contractors in this country...

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.