Thread: Does the Second Amendment Provide the Right to Bear Arms? U.S. Adults Think So

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Does the Second Amendment Provide the Right to Bear Arms? U.S. Adults Think So

In anticipation of the U.S. Supreme Court decision concerning the Second Amendment expected at some point this month, The Harris PollŪ finds that by a margin of over two to one, more U.S. adults believe that the Second Amendment supports an individual?s right to bear arms.

More...

Feedback Score

I know we have the right to bear arms. What i don't under stand is why the egg head in Washington D C don't or can't understand the Second Amendent as it is written.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Well, that depends on what your definition of "is" is........

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

lol....

i guess mayor fenty(my arch nemesis) is bored with usurping the 2nd amendment, so in the meantime, he is trying to ban ALL private fireworks fromDC including sparklers.

what an asshole.

In other news, Cathy Lanier-the dc police chief,and the dc police union is at odds w/adrian fenty on the police union. he is trying to get the police union to acceptt the fact the DC, under his admin, the police dept will not get ANY cost of living or pay increases forthe next 7 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ASSHOLE!!!!!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.