Thread: Oklahoma City police chief wants tighter gun laws

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Oklahoma City police chief wants tighter gun laws

Police Chief Bill Citty called Monday for tighter gun control. "There has to be some tighter rules and regulations on the sale of firearms and the registration of those firearms," Citty said.

More...

Feedback Score

Tighten the screws tighter on gun control in Oklahoma City. This will help the bad guys feel more at ease, with less stress. What a nice assho#e this police chief is. He would be wright at home in Washington D C.

Feedback Score

Living in OKC, I can say, most of the OKCPD officers are anti-gun. Hell, I even got flack one day for having a kershaw spring assisted knife along with a pocket keltec. They tried taking me to jail for a handfun violation since I said "hello" instead of "I have a CC permit" as my first statement. It wasn't until asking for a supervisor that they cooled down.

I can say, ok county sheriff and OKC mayor are both pro-gun.

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)

I have an idea, why not criminal control? I guess actually doing something to get at the root of the problem is probly a dumb idea!!

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by pirate56 View Post
    I have an idea, why not criminal control? I guess actually doing something to get at the root of the problem is probly a dumb idea!!
    Pirate for president!!!! Thats about the best idea I've heard in a while.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

You would think that common sense (with regards to firearms) would prevail in a city where a truck load of fertilizer did more damage than any gun ever has, ever.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

i think this is fitting here. this is from todays Patriot Post........
    “Every time there’s a highly publicized shooting, out go the cries for stricter gun control laws... Gun control laws will not protect us from murderers. We need protection from the criminal justice system politicians have created... If there is one clear basic function of government, it’s to protect citizens from criminals... We hear calls for stricter gun control laws when what is really needed is more control over criminals. There are many third-party liability laws. I think they ought to be applied to members of parole boards who release criminals who turn around and commit violent crimes. As it stands now, people on parole boards who release criminals bear no cost of their decisions. I bet that if members of parole boards were held liable or forced to serve the balance of the sentence of a parolee who goes out and commits more crime, they would pay more attention to the welfare of the community rather than the welfare of a criminal. You say, ‘Williams, under those conditions, who’d serve on a parole board?’ There’s something to be said about that.” —Walter Williams
    "It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." --Samuel Adams

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Not a bad idea Pirate,If they used it in a good way.I was put on house arrest for a OVI(DUI IN OTHER STATES) conciction in Ohio.6 months wiyh a box straped to my leg.Only aloud to and from work during the hours they aloud me.It cost me $200A week in lost wages and now I am letting my house go.A judge could monater you for a speeding ticket since that is a crime.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Hell Ya Pirate for Prezzz.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.