Thread: Kentucky Considering A Bear Hunting Season

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Kentucky Considering A Bear Hunting Season

The state of Kentucky is considering allowing black bears to become fair game for area hunters.

More...

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

It would surely be a hunt...I have never seen one and I spend a lot of time in the woods. I've seen them in WV right across the river, but none here.

Maybe they could stock some and build up the population like they did with elk.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

As a boy scout in the early 1960s,we went camping in the smoky mtns.Thats the last time I saw a bear in the wild.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Without even reading the article tell them to come down here to the Ocala National Forest and we will give them all the damn black bears they want.
    Black bears. You want black bears. This friggen place is filled with freaking black bears.
    Black bears in my garbage, black bears in the road,black bears on my roof, take our bears please. Put my garbage in my shed and there trying to rip the damn doors off.
    I had one, did a post on it, was trying to get into my damn porch with me standing at the top of the stairs telling him to hit the road.
    My buddies wife was throwing potted plants at one the other night and it just laughed at her. Haaa Haaa.
    I don't go one night without one in my backyard. Come down here and I'll show you all the damn black bears you want.
    I hate black bears. I even hate "Smokey the Bear." well not really. He is kinda cool.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I hear bear ham is vary tasty? Can you get a nucence licence and eat one?
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by railbuggy View Post
    I hear bear ham is vary tasty? Can you get a nucence licence and eat one?
    No railbuggy you can not. As a matter of fact I suggest you delete your post. If the Fish and Game see that you will get a $75.00 fine.
    My buddy Jim, well he is not really my buddy but I know him, had one of those big ass bears break into his garage.
    He called the FWC and asked if he could shoot the bear. HE got a $75.00 fine for threatning an endangered species. Huh.
    They are just big rats with black fur. Oh look at the cute little bear. Yeah till there in your garbage, digging up your garden, scaring your children.
    I have to drive my boat slow on the river cause of the manatees. Well why don't they move, why should I have to drive slow.
    It's crawling with bald eagles, alligators, ospreys, deer, otters, wild turkeys, wild hogs, bears, bob cats, coyotes. Every damn critter you can imagine down here. Think we even got a werewolf. hmmm.
    They are taking over our neighborhood. Why don't they go back to the forest where they belong. Every time they get a problem bear they drop them off in my front yard. I don't want anymore problems. I'm on medication. Huh.
    The little ones are good eating. Not as good as bald eagle.
    Take our bears. There free.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Bears reach capacity in Ocala National Forest. Hope the picture comes out.
    Now we have panthers here. What the hell are they like Bobby Seal and the Black panther party or something.
    And you think I am going out there without a weapon. No friggen way Jose.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kentucky Considering A Bear Hunting Season-bears-001.jpg  

Kentucky Considering A Bear Hunting Season-bears-002.jpg  

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.