Thread: Guns: Rights & Laws

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Guns: Rights & Laws

A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed. What do those words really mean? What did they mean when they were ratified as the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution? What do they mean today?

More...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I'll tell you what it means-the NRA is more relevant than EVER!
    I promise that I don't work for the NRA(as much as I promote them), but they are a neccessity for any gun owner, gun enthusiast or lover of the 2nd amendment. I have been gifting, promoting and enrolling myself in memberships.
    Who else will defend the 2nd amendment from the vultures?

The powers that be are actually trying to RE-WORD the bill of rights! They must feel that the founders were not smart enough to punctuate this enough for modern day lawyers.
    I cannot state this enough, the Bill of Rights, and all 10 articles contained within were written FOR A PURPOSE, FOR EXACTLY THIS OCCASION. When government tries to remove/infringe on the basic rights of her people!!!!
    Trust me when I say that they KNEW WHAT they were writing down!

I wait with baited breath for the SCOTUS ruling this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.