Thread: NRA gathers ammo against Obama

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak NRA gathers ammo against Obama

The National Rifle Association plans to spend about $40 million on this year‚s presidential campaign, with $15 million of that devoted to portraying Barack Obama as a threat to the Second Amendment rights upheld last week by the Supreme Court. ‚Our members understand that if Barack Obama is elected president, and he has support in the Senate to confirm anti-gun Supreme Court nominees, [the District of Columbia v. Heller decision] could be taken away from us in the future,‚ Chris Cox, head of the NRA‚s political arm, told Politico.

More...

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

I thought once the Supreme Court makes a decision it is final. How the hell could he overturn it?
    Lets see. 40 million the NRA is spending. HMM One .308 round about .21 cents. HMMM.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Another Supreme Court, made up of more Justices like Stevens, could reverse the decision. Remember Roe vs Wade? People been trying to get that reversed for decades.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kernelkrink View Post
    Another Supreme Court, made up of more Justices like Stevens, could reverse the decision. Remember Roe vs Wade? People been trying to get that reversed for decades.
    Laws rules Law rules. When I call the ATF "They don't know the rules."
    Todays rules are illegal tomorrow. Man I'm confused on all these rules.
    They have those books out like "The idiots guide to computers" Well there must be a lot of idiots like me cause the book sold millions of copies.
    Somebody is going to make a fortune putting out a book on "The idiots guide to the rules of living in America." New version every year. Hmm now yah got me thinking.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.