Thread: Anti-gun FBI Director Criticizes Supreme Court Ruling that Americans have the right t

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Anti-gun FBI Director Criticizes Supreme Court Ruling that Americans have the right t

FBI Director Robert Mueller on Monday criticized the U.S. Supreme Court's recent ruling that Americans have a right to own guns for self-defense and hunting, saying it may harm efforts to deter violent crime. Of course, real police know that law-abiding citizens who own and use firearms for self-defense and hunting are not the problem and that the solution to violent crime in America is locking up criminals.

More...

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

FBI Head Wary Of High Court's Gun Ruling, Campus Safety Could Be Jeopardized, Director Says Of Landmark 2nd Amendment Case - CBS News

(AP) FBI Director Robert Mueller on Monday criticized the U.S. Supreme Court's recent ruling that Americans have a right to own guns for self-defense and hunting, saying it may harm efforts to deter violent crime.

Speaking at a convention of the International Association of Campus Law Enforcement Administrators in Hartford, Mueller said the ruling "does throw a lot of things up in the air."

By a 5-4 vote last week, the nation's highest court struck down the District of Columbia's 32-year-old ban on handguns, the first major pronouncement on gun rights in history. It upheld the right for communities to license guns.

Mueller said communities will have to determine their own license programs. As a former Marine who served in Vietnam, he said "I tend to believe weapons harm people and more often than not they harm the people carrying them."

With his grandchildren going to college, Mueller said he hopes "those campuses will be weapons free."

Mueller said the FBI's top priority remains counterterrorism, counter-intelligence and protecting the secrets of the United States.

He said college campuses and small communities could be "potential incubators of terrorism" even while major cities such as New York and Los Angeles remain primary targets for terrorists.

"The fact is we can't rule out any community in the United States as a potential incubator of terrorism," Mueller said.
    Consider this, Amateurs built the Ark, Professionals built the Titanic

Ocala and Marion County Car Audio

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Mueller is another bush appointee , and he is a fuck nuts who does not believe in the peoples right to protect themselves. It is amazing that our POTUS sent a brief in support of the DC gun ban , and now one of his main guys in the DOJ is telling us just what was meant by his boss... at least in my opinion. I happen to believe that neither bush was pro 2nd amendment, to bad Chaney was not the POTUS. And it is to bad that John Ashcroft is not still the AG, I did not like him as a person (in person I think he has the personality of a galled asshole) , but at least in my opinion he was on the right side of the 2nd amendment. It seems to me that to many of the elites politicians believe that the "common" citizens should not have the right to protect themselves.
    MOLON LABE !!!!!

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. --Benjemin Franklin

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. -- Sigmund Freud

TO vote for the lesser of two evils , is to still vote for evil.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.