Thread: Village likely to lift gun ban after Supreme Court ruling

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Village likely to lift gun ban after Supreme Court ruling

Almost three decades after Morton Grove became the first city in the country to outlaw handguns, village officials will decide later this month whether to lift that ban.Trustees will be considering an ordinance to eliminate the village's 1981 handgun ban following a decision by the U.S. Supreme Court last week overturning a similar ban in Washington D.C.

More...

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Where the hell is Morton Grove. Sounds like someplace they filmed "Leave it to Beaver" or something. Damn I liked that show.
    Eddy Haskell was my favorite. "Oh hi Miss Cleaver how are you today mamm." HAA Haa.
    "Come on Wally lets go behind the garage and drink some beer. Your mom will never know." HAAA Haaa ha.
    Eddy became a L.A. cop. For real. Wally is now a transvestite working the Vegas night clubs. Go figure. Huh.

If I have to follow the law. So does Morton Grove. Sorry about the mayors luck. Who cares what he wants. The law is the law.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Every body knows where Morton Grove is. One block east of Washington D C.
    Your in my Mind, and in my Sights

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.