Thread: Disney Blasted Over Gun Law `Exemption`

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Disney Blasted Over Gun Law `Exemption`

Disney was blasted by the National Rifle Association after the company declared its property exempt from a new state law that allows Floridians to bring guns to work. "Disney is a prime offender when it comes to firing employees for exercising Second Amendment rights. There has never been any intention to exempt any part of Disney from the new law. We thought you`d like to see such arrogance," the NRA statement said.

More...

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Just saw on the news. Disney has already fired a security guard of 13 years for this. He has alreadyhired an attorney to sue Disney. Good luck disney. this guy WILL get a nice payday. No doubt in my mind. They said disney is exempt due to them storing Fireworks on premisis. Screw them.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Disney has always been a bunch of funny birds. Truth be known, the only bang they realy like is the bang from behind.
    Your in my Mind, and in my Sights

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

For years people who were hurt on Disney's rides tried to sue with no luck. I'm not talking the twist your knee getting off the ride type stuff.
    Equipment failure serious injuries. Finally one incident, some short time ago, someone was seriously hurt and won the lawsuit.
    One poor old black guy had some property adjoining one of those amusement areas down in Orlando. They were trying to force him off his property for expansion. It was big news down this way.
    They got to the daughter or something and bypassed the poor old guy. She got the money and he got the shaft.
    Misner left Disney with millions tucked away in his pockets. Disney is not easy to sue. Big lawyers on retention. I hope they get screwed.
    There nothing but a minimum wage paying bunch of scum doggies.
    They were anti gay. The homos forced them to have gay week down there.
    We should all show up and have "GUN FUN WEEK"
    Bring yer gun and get er done.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)

the state gave them a real sweetheart deal to get them here, and they have been enjoying a free ride for a lot of years with tax breaks etc.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pirate56 View Post
    the state gave them a real sweetheart deal to get them here, and they have been enjoying a free ride for a lot of years with tax breaks etc.
    All the big guys are getting tax breaks. Disney almost built down the road from me here in Paisley. The forest service put the squash on that cause of the enviromental impact on the National Forest.
    I guess Walt's family had a vacation home there and he wanted to build in Paisley.
    Now our great govenor just announced "No tax cuts." The counties are going to have to cut costs and savings.
    People are loosing there houses all over the place down here because of taxes and insurance.
    Where are these people getting the money to go there?
    There laying off 260 teachers in Volusia County "Daytona" and closing 2 schools.
    Mr. Misner wanna lend them some money so our kids can go to school?
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.