Thread: Important Disney Firearm Poll: Make Your Voice Heard in the Orlando Sentinel.com Poll

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Important Disney Firearm Poll: Make Your Voice Heard in the Orlando Sentinel.com Poll

Please read the article below and VOTE in the Orlando Sentinel's skewed/biased poll: Remember, the law allows customers and employees to have guns locked in their private vehicles in a parking lot -- NOT bring them into work.

More...

Feedback Score

Default Vote for your rights in Fl.

Having to live in Florida - Not my idea ( my Wife's ) we came here 12 years ago from Alaska
    after retiring from the military, its important to send a message to the likes of Senator Nelson (D) and the other Lib's ( God Guns & Gut's mean something )
    Xfrog

Click on More in the tread above
    Last edited by Frogman; 07-03-2008 at 10:19 PM.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

86.3% Yes.
    The next person who gets robbed or attacked on Disney property should sue the living piss out of them for not providing security.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

having just returned from a nice family vacation there, i noticed exactlyhow large and SECLUDED THE EMPLOYEE PARKING LOTS are from visitor parking. wtf?

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.