Thread: Under New Jersey`s new law, possession of BB gun merits three-year sentence

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Under New Jersey`s new law, possession of BB gun merits three-year sentence

Caught speeding in Highland Park in April in his father`s Acura RSX, Ryan Narciso found out the hard way about a recent change in a New Jersey gun law that could send him to prison for three years.

More...

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

New Jersey, land of drive-by BB-gun shootings. P-ting, p-ting! Yeah, right. What a bunch of tools.

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

"You'll shoot your eye out!"

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Them durn BB guns will take yer durn eye out I tell ya sonny. You and them durn young uns are gonna get yer dad thrown in the hoos gow.
    Dag nabid young uns. Geez.
    Yer rite moleman. I couldn't have one when I was a kid. Little brats. huh.
    Last edited by 4thIDvet; 07-14-2008 at 12:35 PM. Reason: add
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

When we'd go on family vacations during my childhood, my family would always drive through New Jersey and my kid brother and I would play "name that smell"
    I hate that place. "the garden state" Where the hell did they get that bullshit from, either???
    more like "the raw sewage state"

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Ban all acuras
    American By Birth, Southern By the Grace Of God

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Talking

Yeah. Yeah. And that damn New Joisey gave us big mosquitoes in Connecticut.
    The govt. gave me walking papers and I had to go to FT. Dix. The D.I.s were really really mean to me. They made me cry. I hate N.J..
    My finger got stuck in an M1 Garand. I hate N.J.
    Geez. I gotta read the darn article. This guy gave his kid a BB gun. I say life.
    Hang him.
    If I couldn't have one as a kid. I hate this guy already. Does he not know the law. Does he not know the rules.
    No BB guns for kids. BB guns are bad. Next he will want a .22 cal.
    Good God. What the hell is going on out there. This young generation is spoiled rotten I tell ya. Spoiled.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I was just shooting last nite and my 5 year old had his daisy levergun out too. I guess I would be guilty of child endangerment for letting him have a dangerous firearm like that with a 350 round magazine!

bil
    Feedback Score

And he was caught by a cop on a bike!!Not even a motorcycle! Those cops on bicycles and spandex shorts should be illegal themselves!.At the end of the article the kid even apologises for 'all the trouble I caused'.Bullshit!! They should be the ones apologising.I had an ATF agent suggest that after an altercation I had with them the 'an apology is in order'-I told him not to worry,I won't hold it against him'-boy was he mad.There is too much power grabbing going on,and the rule of fear is what they look for.No fear and they don't know what to do.It is a good thing this kid didn't have a slingshot too. ---bil

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.