Thread: Daley`s $1 mil. push to buy back guns misfires

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Daley`s $1 mil. push to buy back guns misfires

Mayor Daley wants to raise $1 million to buy back guns and remove them from Chicago streets, but the latest in a string of corporate fund-raisers got off to a slow start.

More...

bil
    Feedback Score

I wish we had one of those gun buy-back programs around here.It would be fun to set up a booth down the road and offer a little bit more.Even if you ended up with some junk,you could always sell them to the cops at the end of the day! ---bil

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I've always wondered why a distributor or even the factory that produces cheap crap like the Raven .25 ($25 wholesale, back in the day) doesn't load up a truck with every gun shaped piece of scrap they have and double their money at a gun buyback.

I remember Indianapolis had one several years ago, the news showed the cops paying out $50 shoe certificates for broken BB guns, one guy even had an empty wood stock. I feel so much safer now.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Want to Buy/Wanted

Wow. Is that thing still going on. Now ya got me thinking. Buy toy guns "replicas" at Wally World. 3 or 4 buckaroos each. Hit every Wally World you can find.
    10 smackers for a 4 dollar gun. That's a $6.00 profit. HMMM. Good thinking guys. I'm heading to Chicago.

WTB- Toy junk guns. Now paying top dollar. P.M for details.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Another worthless gun buy back program that solves nothing in the way of preventing crime. The libtards just don't get it....................and never will.
    " The world is a very dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who do nothing about them." - Albert Einstein, 1879-1955

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.