Thread: Moms Against Guns given free billboards

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Moms Against Guns given free billboards

Clear Channel Outdoor Philadelphia and Interstate Outdoor Advertising, two Philadelphia based firms have donated 27 billboards to anti-gun group.

More...

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

The soccer moms are at it again. Too bad they can't be content with selling Tupperware and swapping brownie recipes.
    " The world is a very dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who do nothing about them." - Albert Einstein, 1879-1955

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Yup those illegal guns are a REAL problem.
    Perhaps, soccer moms should be voting republican and going for stricter penalties for violent crimes and criminals.
    how about going after the REAL problem.
    What would our society be like if we properly placed blame.
    What if this billboard said " STOP VIOLENT CRIMES AND VIOLENT CRIMINALS"-brought to you by Moms against criminals.
    Fucking morons. They need to take a page from MADD, blame the driver NOT THE CAR!!!!!!!

bil
    Feedback Score

They seem to have two problems confused.They want to stop illegal firearms,and also get stricter gun laws.If there are illegal firearms,then why do we need stricter laws-we need to do something about the guns that are already illegal.By these,I mean the ones used in criminal activity,NOT the ones that are too 'dangerous' to have and have been made illegal.In other words,use the existing laws to crack down on criminal behavior with guns-robbery,murder,etc.How many times do you see in the paper where a criminal using a stolen gun,with a long criminal record,is arrested.They are out again in no time.That is the problem,not the guns.We need judges and prosecuters with a set of balls to lock these skells away,not to go after the guy defending himself or someone with a faulty AR. ---bil

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks, Bil. that was a point that I was trying to make in my earlier post, but may have gotten lost in my rant.LOL
    I was about to bitch at clearchannel then I saw "illegal" in front of the word "guns"
    I'm all for it as long as they leave me and my LEAGAL guns alone. NO NEW LAWS-enforce the ones that we have!

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)

our country is faced with a serious problem that the police and politicians don't know how to solve. we encat a bunch of laws with stiff penalties and then let the criminals plea bargain to lesser crimes. then they go to jail as a punk and learn how to be a violent hardened professional criminal in jail. cities are rife with gang violence and the jails are overflowing.
    what really needs to be done is to lower the jail population by speeding up the death penalty process. they could make it a new reality tv series, like monday night executions or cap a criminal. they could display thier heads on a stick in high crime areas and sooner or later they will get the idea that crime in not a good career to chose!

when I was in nigeria in the 80's crime was so bad that they had public executions in the stadium in lagos to try and deter the criminals. I don't know how well it worked but it is certainly a lot cheaper than housing and feeding them for most of thier lives!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

No, they can't be content with anything unless you are in a good place to have dinner. And, they let their kids run, scream and, knock into you in the place.

I have stood up and walked out of places like this. If they can't preserve my right to eat a decent meal in some peace, they will not get paid by me!

Wait till some crack head tells one of these little yuppie moms to put her kid down and let him have some fun. Without a gun, she will be powerless to do anything about it.

All of these SHIT for brains yuppies have it coming. Always something good in a dark cloud.

bil
    Feedback Score

While I agree with you,I think you wandered into the wrong thread.Unless the scumbag yuppies and their kids are in the prison chow hall.That would be a good idea for a TV show,too! ---bil

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

The laws are already there and have been for years. We need judges with ball enough to not let the criminals to plea down a sentence. Pirate is right in that if it's a death penalty case you don't wait 10 of 15 years and then lower the sentence to life. Hold the execution in full view of the prison population and do it in a shorter period of time. I thought that committing a crime with a firearm was a felony and felons aren't supposed to possess, touch, or hold a gun.
    If you want more gun control, use both hands.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

While these are all great ideas, and most of them I agree with, the clear and present issue IS NOT the judges or the criminal justice system or even reall the laws.
    LAWYERS are the problem, leeches of the legal system. Criminal defense lawyers have made a mockery of our laws, our nation and our entire justice system.
    KNOWN killers can hire a good enough defense lawyer and never see one day of jail time.
    Watch the move "Star Chamber" with Michael Douglas...

Secondly, rich, yuppie suburbanite assholes that have never even seen a bullet are telling ME that I need more laws because guns are dangerous. FUCK THEM, they need a better hobby. Or, how about going after the real problem, again, violent criminals.
    More laws are not the answer, I say EMPOWER people to defend themselves. EMBRACE an open carry policy in high crime areas. Michigan did this and 6 years later ALL crime rates had dropped substantially.
    So, have fun trying to NAB illegal guns, all you will do, MOMS, is create more BULLSHIT laws that make it harder for US to defend ourselves and easier for criminals to victimize others because THEY DO NOT OBEY LAWS.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.