Thread: D.C. Is Sued Again Over Handgun Rules

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak D.C. Is Sued Again Over Handgun Rules

The man who successfully challenged the D.C. handgun ban before the U.S. Supreme Court filed a second federal lawsuit yesterday, alleging that the District`s new gun-registration system is burdensome and continues to unlawfully outlaw most semiautomatic pistols.

More...

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

GOOO HELLER!!!
    "It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." --Samuel Adams

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

i listened to fenty/omalley /kaineon wtopthismorning and theuy were all just stroking the hell outta eachj other and fenty had the audacityto say that his new laws did a great job of keeping his community safe with home defense pistols WHILE still keeping with the scotus ruling!!!!!!!!???????????????WTF,isthis guy forreal?!?!?!?
    I listened to the entire interview and believe it or not,kaine stole the show with his Obama vP rumor.
    what an ass clown-he alspo hopes that va will go dem for tthe first time since 1964. he can go str8 to hell.

btw, GO heller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

If memory serves me right, on a lot of revolvers you can pull the trigger and hold it while fanning the hammer, thus making a machine gun out of a non bottom feeding gun. Hum?
    I think that DC is pissing on an electric fence, if you know what I mean.
    If you want more gun control, use both hands.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Single action guns yes, most double actions no.

Strangely enough, there is a rare malfunction that can cause a Colt pattern SAA revolver to go full auto. There is a bushing in the frame that the firing pin on the hammer passes through. If it falls out the remaining hole in the frame is larger than the primer. When the hammer falls the primer blows out of the case, recocking the hammer! As long as the trigger is held back it "self fans" until empty.

With full moon clips and round nose ammo competition shooters can reload a revolver just as fast as a semi auto mag change. There are sometimes side bets at matches to see who can toss a loaded clip into an open cylinder from the longest distance.

If you have ever seen Jerry Miculek on the history and discovery channel shooting a revolver, you will believe he is faster than a machine gun! Note his second record is 12 rounds with a reload from a revolver in under 3 seconds. That's over 240 rds per minute cyclic rate with a reload every 6 rounds. His third record is 8 shots in one second, without reloads his true cyclic rate appears to be 480 RPM.

Welcome to Jerry Miculek.com - Titles & Records

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

UH HOLD ON MISTER HOMICDEL CRACK HEAD MURDER, WAIT TO KILL MY CHILDERN WHILE I UNLOCK THEN ASSEMBLE MY REVOLVER THEN LOAD IT IN THE F!@# DARK SO YOU CANT SEE ME. HOLD IT JUST A SECOND IM ALMOST DONE. OK NOW IM READY TO EXERCISE MY SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS. I WOULD HAVE CALLED THE POLICE AN WAITED BUT I SPENT THE TIME ASSEMBELING MY GUN SO NOW I HAVE NO CHOICE TO SHOT YOU.

disassembled. WTF I agree that if childern are in the picture it needs to be locked up. but for it to be of any use it needs to be readyly avaliable. MY personal home portection fire arm is a 38 DA revolver it requres no levers to flip no buttons to push in a state of confusion and sudden awakeness. All I have to do is find it and squese the trigger repeatidly. the 38 will likely leave my hearing intact if fired in a small room. WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN IT dc NEEDS TO BE SUED FOR $$$$$$$$$ FOR VIOLATING ITS CITIZENS RIGHTS A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT NEEDS TO BE FILLED BUY EVERY ONE WISHUNG TO OWN A GUN IN DC. THEY CANT AFFORD COPS BUT THEY CAN AFFORED ALL TESE LAW SUITES ?????? wtf

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Leave it to the libtards to continue blocking the road to freedom while the majority of the public says step aside.

Go Heller! Kick ass and send them to their graves.
    " The world is a very dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who do nothing about them." - Albert Einstein, 1879-1955

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.