Thread: Gun owners got letters

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Gun owners got letters

Authorities working to narrow their leads in the June 8 shooting deaths of two girls used old-fashioned legwork to come up with a list of area gun owners with .40-caliber pistols, one of two weapons used in the slayings.

More...

Feedback Score

Rental

if they want to "test" my guns, NOT.

go talk to a judge and get a warent...then we can talk in court about if you ever get to see my gun.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

when this works, and it will. Lawmakers will notice and then laws will change to make warrants a thing of the past.
    So I guess that I am primarily against this because I KNOW where it leads to .
    The article even mentioned that after 40 people voluntarily showed up and the other 15 people DIDNT show up, they alluded that these 15 people were now suspects!?!?!?!
    WTF?!?
    I'm all for catching killers, but this is not the way. What happenned to innocent untill PROVEN guilty? Not ASSUMED guilt.
    What happened to getting statements and alibis from suspects THEN getting warrants?
    I have NO problem with the detectives getting the names of those folks from the gun shop. that part seems fair and above board to me.

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I wouldn't give them access to my guns either unless they had a warrant. If you start making exceptions, where do you stop?

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.