Thread: Pennsylvania: Lancaster Intelligencer Journal - Telephone Poll PEOPLE POLL: REPORTING

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Pennsylvania: Lancaster Intelligencer Journal - Telephone Poll PEOPLE POLL: REPORTING

The Lancaster Intelligencer Journal is taking a telephone poll concerning the latest activity from Mayors from across the state pushing anti-gun ordinances requiring the mandatory reporting of lost or stolen handguns.

More...

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Question Don't quite understand that one.

If a gun is lost or stolen I thought it was supposed to be reported.
    This country has so many freaking laws even the ATF doesn't understand them.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

In Ohio you must report a missing gun within a certin time period or you can be charged with a crime.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by railbuggy View Post
    In Ohio you must report a missing gun within a certin time period or you can be charged with a crime.
    Yeah I think that would make sense all over Railbuggy. Hell if a gun is lost or stolen why would someone not want to report it. Unless they had the weapon illegally to start with.
    All my weapons are documented and if I do any sales or trades they give me a receipt or they ain't getting the weapon.
    Damn I read that thing twice and I still don't know what the hell is going on.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.