Thread: "Yes We Can . . . Ban Guns"--Obama Announces Gun Ban Agenda Before The Final Vote Cou

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak "Yes We Can . . . Ban Guns"--Obama Announces Gun Ban Agenda Before The Final Vote Cou

Senator Barack Obama's presidential campaign slogan, "the audacity of hope," should have instead been "the audacity of Obama."

More...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

this guy really chaps my ass. i cant wait for him to sway his intent on something like abortion and watch all of his obama-ites rapidly lose faith. it'll be too late by then.

this guy sure has balls....but we all knew that no matter how much he professed to love gun owners, his past voting record told us differently.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

The page you requested is not available right now.
    Constitution Or Bust
    Ron Paul 2012

MCP
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

If you go to that link it gets you to change.gov. I typed gun control in the search box. I got 3 returns, opened the link, but gun control was not to be found.

I'm sure that it is just like that tax saving commercial that was on TV to show McCain vs. Osama oops. All a web designer has to do is a few rules, and always make one show a higher or lower figure compared to another. If people were fooled to think that they are really getting a tax break, with that propaganda page come on now...

Feedback Score

Default It's all under control

The UN convention on arms bans all civilian ownership of any military firearm, no matter how old.

The currect senate AWB follows those guidelines, and adds a few extras, like any .22 semi auto accepting a mag greater than 10 rds (ruger 10 22)

Heller supreme court decision.... go read the definition of "arms" (hint: then, as now..."

As for the NRA, always reactive, NEVER proactive, and have never, since the take-over of the board lo these years back, met a gun bill they couldn't compromise and say "we did our best", while wasting money on anti-gun congresscritters "to keep the doors and dialog open"

911 would have been a good proactive point.... but the NRA isn't about gun freedom, they're about participation in the CONTROL.

Kiss them goodbye folks. Obama is likely to "RULE" with an executive order with the news of the details soon.

Nice to know the executive orders outlawing food hoarding, and plans to use Walmart? as centralized food distribution and gun/ammo collection points are ready to go, then you'll learn all purchases since 1968 are registered.

I posted details on multiple gunboards when Heller came down. My posts were deleted by all. Interesting.?? Ya think.??

jrs
    Feedback Score

Default Working link (cached google link)

Here is a link to the google cached page

Urban Policy | Change.gov
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

They also support making the expired federal Assault Weapons Ban permanent, as such weapons belong on foreign battlefields and not on our streets. IT SEEMS TO ME THIS IS JUST THE START OF AN ALL OUT WEAPONS BAN FOR THE MILLIONS OF AMERICANS WHO ALLREADY OWN THEM. I HOPE THAT I AM WRONG. BUT IF IT CAN HAPPEN IN THE UK AND DOWN UNDER, THEY COULD SURE TRY HERE. I SEE OBAMA AS SOMEONE WHO WANT'S TO CHANGE THE WORLD NOT JUST OUR COUNTRY.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.