Thread: FBI reports 49% increase in firearm background checks in 1 week

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak FBI reports 49% increase in firearm background checks in 1 week

Gun sales have skyrocketed since Barack Obama was elected, and many gun owners say they are concerned the nation's next president and a Democratic controlled Congress will impose a ban on assault rifles and firearm ownership.

More...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

No surprise there. Passive gun owners(make me sick)-will sit and watch their rights fly away and elect a guy that knowingly wants to erradicate them.
    IMO, the same people that are RUNNING to get guns, are the same ones that voted for this jerk.
    The same people that COULDNT get them during the LA riots, due to waiting periods, were the same folks that YELLED about longer waiting periods and limits on purchases.

By the time they realize their mistake, it'll be too late for all of us.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

IMO, the same people that are RUNNING to get guns, are the same ones that voted for this jerk
    I will have to disagree with SOME of what you are saying here. I my self have just orderd two more 100% recivers and as well as every thing else Im afraid I may not be able to get soon. a bunch of other people that I know have just purchased guns they really cant afford but figure now or never. this IMOA makes me and them and likely yourself who is also pondering a what else you might want top have some day informed gun owners.

I do agree that a large percentage are also guys that just relized what is going on from news reports and other things and relized opps I may have voted away more of there gun rights.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.