Thread: Supervisors, Hutchens debate gun permits

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Supervisors, Hutchens debate gun permits

County supervisors, Sheriff Sandra Hutchens and hundreds of gun activists engaged Tuesday in a Wild West style shootout over the more restrictive concealed gun policies that Hutchens has introduced during her first six months in office.

More...

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

The hole state of California is a fu#ked place. Why would any body won't to live in that Sh*t hole state. Orange county, no no no no no, It's worse than Mexicap.
    Your in my Mind, and in my Sights

jrs
    Feedback Score

Some of us are only waiting until we're able to leave it, Jimmy.

The part that sucks is they leave CCW up to the discretion of each county's Sheriff. Here in Ventura County if you ain't LEO, member of Judiciary, or buddy, you can't get one.
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Used to live in Calif when I was young, around 1948 to 1954. What a great place to live and play for a young boy, with 2 older brothers to look after me. At that age I thought God lived next door to me. Years later I went back looking for my lost dream world. Sadly it was gone forever. The beauty of the land makes it such a special place. The law and goverment has made it such a poor choice to live. Oh well, the rest of the US is catching up to Calif real fast. We are all living to close to the sh#t pot,and can't get away.
    Your in my Mind, and in my Sights

jrs
    Feedback Score

I hear you, Jimmy. I grew up all over CONUS as my step father was a gypsy trucker. The longest we were any where was Arizona. I left it when I joined the Corps and went back 20 years later. Only proved that old saying, "You can't go back."

Sadly, the Peoples RepubliK of Kalifornia has become the leader in liberal and oppressive laws that the rest of the country follows within years. If only that big quake would hit and stop the flow of rampant liberalism from Hollywood and San Francisco.
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.