Thread: Obama Selects Janet Reno's Anti-Gun Point Man As Next Attorney General

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Obama Selects Janet Reno's Anti-Gun Point Man As Next Attorney General

So much for "I support the Second Amendment," and so much for the notion of "change."

More...

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Post Hmmm. O.K.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunco View Post
    So much for "I support the Second Amendment," and so much for the notion of "change."

More...
    You only support guns if we belong to a Militia?
    Well Hell give me an application please. Thank You.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

jrs
    Feedback Score

Perhaps there needs to be formed a Second Amendment Militia.
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I have proposed to my state rep that Texas set up an organized militia - consisting of anyone who can at present lawfully own a firearm. I've also pushed that to a state senator. Ammo taxes? No problem - needed to train for the Texas militia - provided tax free. Gun ban? No problem - any firearm for which a person has 200 rounds on hand is considered a battle implement should the militia need to be called up. Any firearm which has been issued to a military service anywhere is an eligible militia weapon.
    Q - What is Bambi?

A - Viable Target

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nkluksda View Post
    I have proposed to my state rep that Texas set up an organized militia - consisting of anyone who can at present lawfully own a firearm. I've also pushed that to a state senator. Ammo taxes? No problem - needed to train for the Texas militia - provided tax free. Gun ban? No problem - any firearm for which a person has 200 rounds on hand is considered a battle implement should the militia need to be called up. Any firearm which has been issued to a military service anywhere is an eligible militia weapon.
    I love TEXAS!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Thumbs up

Janet the Lesbo lickers point man. Oh God. Wonder what his plans are anymore on weapons issues?

"Obumbowitz. YOU ARE NOT MY PRESIDENT."
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.