Thread: India: Mumbai police hadn't practiced in 10 years

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak India: Mumbai police hadn't practiced in 10 years

In the absence of a firing range and of ammunition for practice, members of the law enforcement agencies have not opened fire in the last ten years. Ive been in the police force for a long time, but I had no occasion to open fire for practice, a senior inspector of police said.

More...

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Thats pathetic. Most hadn't shot in 10 years and some not since they were recruited.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

You could tell they were amateurs by the classic "over the head" shooting stance these guys were using on rooftops.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Ah, the old "spray and pray" technique....
    Used by many cut rate militants and para military organizations throughout the world.
    Imagine their military....
    It's a good thing that they have nukes, because they would almost assuredly lose a war if they didnt have the A bomb

Next door to my neighbors house in Michigan
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I watched a little footage of the fighting. You can tell the training is very lax from some of the police officers failure to use proper cover while they are being shot at. Sadly there is footage of one officer getting shot because of it. Luckily after the highly viewed LA bank robbery and the columbine shooting, most police department here have somewhat stepped up what arms and training are available. It looked like not much happened there until their anti terrorist unit got there which was too late for a lot of people.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

My local police agency shows up over at the Class-III range I go to once a month. Other cops show up all of the time there. Why I think we are in better shape to resist terrorist.
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I never really realized the level of advanced training that our first responders actually receive. My best friend is an EMT/ Fire rescue and he has better training than my mother, a retired ER nurse /nurse practicioner of 35 years!!!
    These guys are hardcore!
    Even our local LEO's have it better than most foreign soldiers.

This incident has brightly illustrated 2 VERY noticeable points for me:

1) Concealed Carry permits are a force to be reckoned with in the 21st century

2) terrorism IS NOT just an AMERICAN problem or an AMERICAN war. these fuckers will strike ANYTIME at ANY target. They dont care.

I refuse to be scared of this bullshit(headlines run rampant and tell of "likely terror strike in the US in next 5 years....NO SHIT!!!). Fear mongering will only get worse.
    All of us know and respect our right to bear arms and will be vigilant for some radical muslim terrorist to pop up in our town. I'd wager that this would be the SHORTEST EVER terrorist rampage if they visit our towns...?

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.