Gunco Forums banner

Ill. Gov. Blagojevich arrested on federal charges

990 views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  jrs 
#1 ·
Illinois Governor Rod R. Blagojevich sought to sell for cash or favors the U.S. Senate seat left vacant by President-elect Barack Obama, federal authorities said Tuesday.

More...

#2 ·
Hit some of the links on Drudge. I spent an hour reading the indictment. It 84 pages long. Same crap over and over. Al Capone all over again.

#3 ·
This may explain why the Rev. Jesse Jackson Sr. was crying like a baby at President Elect Barak Obama's acceptance speech. He was sobbing because he realized that he was going to have to get off of his wallet or get some croinies to pony-up to buy "Jr." the vacant Senate seat.

Ouch!

;)

PS,...can I have an AMEN?

#4 ·
Geez. I wonder if we will have similar political problems in Washington DC after Jan. 20th?:scared:
Nah! The rest of the Illinois politicans are honest and wouldn't do such things in the Nations Capitol. :lol:
Mike

#6 ·
Laughing.

He was laughing about it on the news last night. Laughing.
All the Libtard news stations are already saying Obitnowitz had nothing to do with any under handed dealing in the Chicago political scene. :trulies:
How the hell do they know?? The investigation is just starting.
Jessie you friggen ape. Stop crying. Your boy is in.
Now when your at the White House celebration dinner, remember they have flush toilets. Don't piss in the Rose Garden.
Are your sons going to supply the beer for the party Jessie. You know. The ones who you got the distributorship from Anhauser for. Remember when you threatened them about the boycott if they didn't give your sons the deal.
Try not to steal too much when you hit D.C. Jessie. Have some class.

#7 ·
Actually, I'm hoping the investigation leads them to find Mr. Obama had knowledge of it or any wrongdoing Blagojevich did. Can we say conspiracy, which is the same as doing it. Would do me happy to watch Mr. Obama take the oath and immediately have a warrant served.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.