Gunco Forums banner

Anti-Gun Group Sues to Stop Concealed Firearms in National Parks and Wildlife Refuges

828 views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  4thIDvet 
#1 ·
An anti-gun group is suing to stop a last-second Bush administration change that would allow Americans with state issued permits to carry a concealed firearm, to carry loaded guns in most national parks and wildlife refuges. The Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence sued the Interior Department in federal court on Tuesday.

More...

#2 ·
An anti-gun group is suing to stop a last-second Bush administration change that would allow Americans with state issued permits to carry a concealed firearm, to carry loaded guns in most national parks and wildlife refuges. The Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence sued the Interior Department in federal court on Tuesday.

More...
Doesn't the brady bunch have something better to do, like banning Santa suits... Somehow, concealed carry is not sensible gun control.

#5 ·
I never knew there was a law against carrying before all this mess started. Most people I know have been carrying for over 30 years in Yellowstone and Glacier without a "permission slip". Then again, I guess the whole point of CCW is not letting your firearm be seen. We even transported rifles across the parks for during hunting season and no one ever said anything.

- Black Blade

#7 · (Edited)
Anyone who goes into a National Park without a weapon should have there head examined.
Due to the hairy spotted owl lovers, bears have completely lost there fear of humans.
The only thing keeping them from coming in my kitchen and eating the slop my old lady makes, in the National Forest I live in, is the crack of a .45.
I wonder if Mr. and Mrs. Brady would like to come down here for a free camping trip. Bring the grand kids if they like.
I will take them out in the forest here and set them up a nice camp.
Will even bring my smoker and plenty of fresh meat for them to cook.
Bet a hundred bucks it wont be on hour before old man Brady is ripped from his wheel chair and gets turned into hamburger.
Were infested with bears here. Hungry bears. Bears that have NO fear of humans.
With any luck he will only get gored by the wild hogs, who have big tusks, and don't have much love for people in there A.O. either.
Then maybe one of our 6ft. Diamond backs will crawl in there camp and they can kill it with the kids pointed marsh mellow sticks.
Crotalus adamanteus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.