Thread: N.J. fight on "straw" gun buys heats up

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak N.J. fight on "straw" gun buys heats up

New Jersey could soon become the fourth state to limit handgun purchases to one a month...There is much debate over whether such laws work, however, and opponents say a limit would infringe on a constitutional right in a state that already has rigorous screenings for gun buyers.

More...

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Post Straw purchases will increase.

I would be willing to bet in each state, where they put a limit on weapons purchases, that straw purchases have become the norm.
    Guy sees two weapons he likes and just brings the old lady with him to purchase the other one.
    Plus ever time they try to restrict legal purchases, it just drives the underground weapons market up.
    Just like prohibition. People who would never think of taking a sip of the devils brew, just wanted all the more what they could not have.
    On a radio talk show they asked G. Gordon Liddy if as a convicted felon it upset him he was not allowed to own weapons.
    "Not really, I feel safe, my wife owns 30."
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.