Thread: New Jersey: Gov. Corzine wants more gun control

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak New Jersey: Gov. Corzine wants more gun control

Gov. Corzine called yesterday for tougher gun laws at the state and national levels.

More...

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunco View Post
    Gov. Corzine called yesterday for tougher gun laws at the state and national levels.

More...
    Weapons Cache found in NJ the reason for a call to ban everything.

So let's get this straight, he's a RETIRED cop, he's a collector, and he had a few "assault" weapons and he's a menace to society how? How about the 74 year old CUNY chemistry professor, was he a danger to society too... Keep making criminals out of good citizens and the fall out will eventually come.

Give me a break. Add NJ to the list of states I never want to live in!

Mark

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Bryan Miller, executive director of Ceasefire NJ, said that even though New Jersey bans assault weapons, they can be bought in other states and brought here illegally. A national ban would prevent buyers from obtaining assault weapons anywhere, he said.

"They're made to kill as many people as possible as quickly as possible, and as such they have no use in a society," Miller said.
    Even applying their definition of an assault weapon, 7.62x39 would not be a prime choice of cartridge in terms of killing power and the relatively inaccuracies of the AK platform does not make it a superlative killing machine.

So his statement about killing "as many people as possible as quickly as possible" is simply a lie, one which he likely knows IS a lie.
    I have a daughter. I tell her, "911 is what you dial after you're raped. 1911 is what you should have before they try."

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.