Thread: Proposed lead ban causes stir

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Proposed lead ban causes stir

The American Sportfishing Association, an Alexandria-based trade group, isn't happy with an arbitrary decision by the National Park Service that would ban the use of lead components in fishing tackle in all national parks by 2010. The ban also would include lead component ammunition used by hunters.

More...

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Angry GOT TO BE KIDDING.

So the Guberment decides to clean up the Saint Johns river down here in our National Park. O.K. sounds like a plan.
    They had to have spent 30 million installing city sewer systems. I like it. No more septic tanks, clean water, good fishing, good idea. O.K..
    South of me on the St. Johns is a lot of people.
    Every friggen time a tropical storm or a hurricane even comes friggen close.
    They empty the friggen "RAW" toxic sewage into the friggen river from the plants.
    This out of fear the systems will overflow.
    It would probably cost them a hundred grand for a containment area to STOP this friggen problem.
    Yup. The dead fish float.
    With millions and millions of people visiting our National parks annually, I wonder where all there waste water is going.
    Yup. Couple of lead bullets and a couple of missing lures are sure gonna clean up our environment.
    Oh God we wonder why our Guberment is going broke.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.