Thread: New York: Several Anti-Gun Bills to be Heard in the Assembly on Wednesday, April 29

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak New York: Several Anti-Gun Bills to be Heard in the Assembly on Wednesday, April 29

A number of anti-gun bills are pending action in Albany and could be heard as soon as Wednesday, April 29.

More...

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunco View Post
    A number of anti-gun bills are pending action in Albany and could be heard as soon as Wednesday, April 29.

More...

Someone needs to come up with a .495 Express round to "replace" .50 cal BMG. I would love to see the look one the faces of some of these stupid legislators when they realize that they only caused the "problem" to get worse rather than better. Gee whiz, ban .50 cal, smart, but .416 Barrett isn't as scary, right??? Lawmakers are idiots.

Something with a little more Umph than a .50 cal in a modestly smaller caliber would make them sh!t themselves.

Mark

Feedback Score

Good point Mark, these retarded politicians that have no knowledge of guns wanna make laws..WTF?!?! A bigger caliber does'nt always make a bigger hole or do more damage.. I got a 450 Marlin that will take down timber with a 350gr round, but the 270 I have makes a waaaay bigger exit hole for practical purposes.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.