Thread: Bill to Outlaw Gun Shows Advancing in California

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Postak Bill to Outlaw Gun Shows Advancing in California

Yesterday, the Assembly Public Safety Committee passed Senate Bill 585 by a 4-3 vote. The bill now heads to the Assembly Appropriations Committee.

More...

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Post Do not get it..

If it is legal to sell guns in Komifornia, then how can the make it illegal to sell a legal product in a public building.
    So they sell marijuana in Komifornia but not guns. Huh. Visited that place once. Some knock out good looking chicks. I think I went to Venice beach? and that was quite a show.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I currently live in Southern Komifornia. The women out here are Beautiful. Nothing you would want to take home and show Momma. Most of them out here are dumber than a box of rocks. A good lay but thats about it. To some that sounds good. Not me. I went to the local range out here called Iron Sights. I was asking the owner about these new laws on ammo and gun shows. He told me that the only thing thats holding this stuff from passing is the fact the state is out of money. Pretty sad. Glad I'll be moving soon. F*%! California. Not worth saving if you ask me. People out here are real assholes. Hope the FEMA trucks get em all.

jrs
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Budda Budda Jam View Post
    F*%! California. Not worth saving if you ask me. People out here are real assholes. Hope the FEMA trucks get em all.
    If no one tries to stop them, they'll succeed and move into the other states. Stop the bast*rds now!
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

Lost cause jrs. We can't help you. The gun owners in your state have to man up and do that. It is sad, and yes I do believe the cancer will spread. Illinois is following suit very closely. Calguns is a very active group, but it will take every gun owner in your state to have an impact.
    Freedom is not free. Some will perish to preserve it for the many. Just as our Forefathers did before us, we must take up the battle and not waver. Victory is our only option.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Gee, the economy in that state is on life support and they want to kill one of the few parts of it that's going great guns (if you'll forgive the pun). Really smart.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Thats why its not worth saving. Its ran by assholes.

Feedback Score

In the 90's WA had a huge migration of Komifornians come our way. We have not recovered, nor do we appear to be likely to.

Alaska, Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho are looking better each year, but I am waiting for global warming to make them a little more habitable in winter.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.